Would You Like To Be Included In Our Speaker Directory? See More Information Here
Kevin DennisWedding IQ
Kevin has a deep love and respect for education and seeks to develop a hub of information and opportunities for the industry as he embarks on his latest endeavor at WeddingIQ.
As an event industry veteran and owner of Fantasy Sound Event Services, Kevin takes pride in his leadership of and involvement in industry associations. He is the current chapter president of the Silicon Valley NACE as well as the immediate past national president for WIPA. Recognizing a need for networking in his own region, Kevin founded the Tri Valley Wedding Professionals in 2010. The association has now grown to a membership of nearly 700 pros.
A respected thought leader and national speaker, Kevin was recently ranked as one of the top 3 speakers at the 2016 NACE Experience. He is an ongoing contributor to Catersource and SpecialEvents.com.
– 2018 Tech Apps For your Event Company
– Bridging the Gap Between Creative Partners and Venue
– Networking Best Practices: Turning Connections into Powerful Partnerships
– 2018 Lighting and Decor Trends
– New Services, New Clients: How to Diversify Your Business
– Top Apps for Streamlining Your Event Company in 2017
– Pay Your Dues: Maximizing the Benefits of Association Membership
– Staying Productive in Peak Season
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links or listings on the page above are “paid listings”. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”