Marry the Media: How to Gain Publicity for Your Wedding Business is a step by step guide that will help you get the media recognition that your business deserves. If you’re not ready to hire a full-time publicist, this book will give you all the necessary tools to do PR yourself. Written by Sasha Vasilyuk, award-winning journalist and the founder of premier wedding PR agency I DO PR, this book explains some best practices that she has used to place wedding and event companies in top media like Glamour, Martha Stewart Weddings, Harper’s Bazaar, The New York Times, and others. If you want to get publicity but are not sure where to start, this easy to follow book will show you how. You will learn:
– How to set goals to get the right visibility for your business
– Best ways to tell an effective story that gets media attention
– How to establish relationships with top editors
– What content editors are always looking for
– Pitching do’s and don’ts
– Best ways to leverage your press features in your marketing
Marry the Media is chock-full of advice from top editors as well as practical tips from well-known wedding professionals who have used publicity to grow their business.