- women who find themselves worried, anxious, and completely overwhelmed by the constant chase for perfection
- those seeking the courage to jump into a new venture
- working women who are struggling to “do it all”
- weary wives and moms looking for relief from burning the candle at both ends
- anyone who dreams of a life lived not by accident, but on purpose
Your time has come to take a leap of faith. Join me as we surrender our fears, end the chase for perfection, and say yes to cultivating the meaningful lives God desires for us.
Lara Casey was born in Washington, D.C. but spent most of her youth on the shores of Pensacola Beach, Florida. Lara graduated with honors from Carnegie Mellon University and studied art and design at Yale University. Her successes are wide-ranging: Lara has worked as a celebrity personal trainer in Manhattan and served as a contributor to Shape magazine. Lara wears many hats within her parent company, Lara Casey Media. She currently is the Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Southern Weddings® magazine, founder of the Making Things Happen movement and a noted branding expert. She has been a speaker at such noted events as Engage!, WPPI, WedSmith, The Total Package, Pursuit 31, The Influence Conference, Americasmart, and on the Making Things Happen Tour, which recently completed its 40th national tour stop. Lara lives in Chapel Hill, NC, with her husband Ari,and her two-year old daughter, Grace.